50 ft Bear Line
1.7 oz | 48 grams
Typically sold as an arborist's throw line, this cord is designed to slip through tree branches and minimize tangling. As such, it makes a great line for bear bagging! Color is neon green.
- Slick line glides through tree branches.
- Non-abrasive surface minimizes damage to trees.
- High strength, 100% HMPE Cord
- Hi-visibility color (will wear off/dull over time)
- 453 KG / 1000 lb breaking strength
Length: 50 ft | 15.2 m
Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
Diameter: 0.07" | 1.8 mm
Guyline typically ships out the next business day, however, if you order with another item such as a shelter, we'll wait to ship until your complete order is ready.