2-Person, SilPoly Net-tent
Total weight: 16.2 oz | 459 g
Don't let pesky bugs ruin your night.
The No-See-Um Ultra netting keeps out the smallest critters while the tub-floor blocks moisture from below. Deep, tapered walls improve the usable room inside while retaining a minimal footprint.
- Tapered tub-floor walls for extra elbow room.
- Deep, 11" tub-floor walls block more wind and splash.
- Interior stash pocket and hang loop for your odds and ends.
- Lineloc tensioners at apexes for easy pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Pair with our 1P+ Cirriform for a full shelter system.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
- FREE Domestic Shipping!
Things to know
- See the Pitching Instructions for this net-tent.
- Pitches using your trekking poles or optional tent poles. Recommended trekking pole lengths are 46" and 30" (Longer poles are ok).
- Requires 6 stakes (not included).
- Seams at corners of tub should be sealed as per these instructions prior to use. Or use our sealing service.
- With our new SilPoly fabric, these net-tents no longer have a seam running through the middle of the floor.
- NEW - Bug Shelters now come with triangles at the corners of the tub to improve ease and simplicity of setup (see photo).
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
Silicone coated, 1.1 oz/yd2 before coating
|Netting:||0.65 oz No-see-um; black|
|Packed Size:||12" x 7" x 5" (30 cm x 18 cm x 13 cm)|
|Interior height:||44" (112 cm) at the head
25" (64 cm) at the foot
(At ground level)
|46" (117 cm) at the head
43" (109 cm) at the foot
(At top of tub)
|51" (130 cm) at the head
48" (122 cm) at the foot
|Interior Length:||84" (213 cm)|
|Floor Area:||26.25 ft2 (2.4 m2)|
|Height of tub-floor:||11" (28 cm)|
|Net-tent:||14.0 oz (397 g)|
|Guylines:||0.6 oz (17 g)|
|Shock cord & clips:||0.8 oz (23 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (2):||0.1 oz (3 g)|
|Pole grommets:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Total:||16.2 oz (459 g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly due to fluctuations in coatings.|