Versatile, durable shelter.
Total weight: 27.5 oz | 780 g
Double Wall Design
Hikers seeking a versatile shelter system will appreciate the adaptability of this double-wall shelter’s two-piece design.
Carry only what you need for your adventure. Use the net-tent on its own on nice nights, or just bring the tarp when bugs aren’t a concern. For full protection, use the two together. The double wall design allows air to flow and keeps condensation at a minimum.
- Versatile, 2-piece design.
- Tapered tub-floor walls for extra elbow room.
- Deep, 10" tub-floor walls to block wind and splash.
- Zippered vestibule rolls completely out of the way.
- Interior stash pocket and hang loop for your odds and ends.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs for easy pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Made by hikers for hikers
- FREE domestic shipping
For a durable shelter that won't break the bank, we use SilPoly for the rainfly and floor of this shelter. SilPoly doesn't sag when it gets wet and has much lower water absorption than SilNylon. See more of the benefits on our Materials Page. For maximum weight savings, take a look at the Cuben Fiber version.
- Pitching Instructions
- Before using, seams should be sealed as per these instructions. Or use our sealing service.
- Pitches using your trekking poles or optional tent poles. Recommended trekking pole lengths are 43" and 29" (Longer rear pole is ok).
- Requires minimum 7 stakes; 9 recommended (not included).
- NEW - Bug Shelters now come with triangles at the corners of the tub to improve ease and simplicity of setup (see photo).
Click the images below to see overall dimensions of the rain fly.
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Fly & Floor:||20D SilPoly
Silicone coated, 1.1 oz/yd2 before coating
|Netting:||10D Noseeum mesh|
|Packed Size:||10" x 7" x 5" | 25 cm x 18 cm x 13 cm|
|Interior height:||40" (102 cm) at the head
25" (64 cm) at the foot
(At ground level)
|34" (86 cm) at the head
25" (64 cm) at the foot
(At top of tub)
|40" (102 cm) at the head
31" (79 cm) at the foot
|Interior Length:||84" (213 cm)|
|Floor Area:||17.2 sq ft (1.6 sq m)|
|Height of tub-floor:||10" (25 cm)|
|Rain fly:||12.8 oz (371 g)|
|Net-tent:||10.6 oz (303 g)|
|Guylines:||1.7 oz (48 g)|
|Shock cord & clips*:||0.7 oz (20 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (11)*:||0.7 oz (20 g)|
|Pole Grommets (2)*:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Stuff Sacks (2)*:||0.8 oz (23 g)|
|Total:||27.5 oz (780 g)|
*These items are not required and could be removed to save weight or for alternative pitching methods.
Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.