No-fuss, simple shelter for two. Palace for one.
Total weight: 27.1 oz | 768 g
Perfect for hikers on-the-go. Our Cirriform SW (single wall) is loved by thru-hikers and minimalists for its simplicity. With its one-piece design, just pitch the fly and you’re done - no fussing with multiple tent pieces and cords at the end of your long day on the trail. A compact footprint lets the shelter slide into tight spaces with ease while maintaining a surprisingly spacious interior.
A unique, two-point beak provides extra vestibule space at the front of the shelter while the integrated bathtub floor and no-see-um mesh provide protection from everything you want to keep out. Our ‘OSAS’ system provides a quick way to cinch the side mesh panels shut. It’s a great way to block out a cold breeze in the middle of the night (video).
- One-piece design keeps pitching simple.
- Compact footprint slips into tight spots.
- 2-point beak maximizes vestibule space.
- Zippered vestibule rolls completely out of the way.
- Integrated no-see-um mesh and tub floor keep nature out.
- 'OSAS' System blocks wind/spray without pitch adjustment (video).
- Two interior stash pocket and hang loop for your odds and ends.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for long life
- Taped seams on Dyneema fly never need sealing.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs for easy pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Made in the USA by hikers for hikers!
- FREE Domestic Shipping.
- Please note that the photos of the shelter in the field show this shelter made with a SilPoly floor.
To maximize weight savings, we pair an ultralight .8 oz Dyneema rain fly with a durable 1 oz Dyneema floor to build a protective shelter that will last.
- Pitching Instructions
- Pitches using your trekking poles or optional tent poles. Recommended trekking pole lengths are 47" and 36" (Longer rear pole is ok).
- Requires minimum 7 stakes; 9 recommended (not included).
Click the images below to see overall dimensions of the rain fly.
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
Some pictures show the shelter with a SilNylon floor
|Fly:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Floor:||1.0 oz Dyneema|
|Netting:||0.65 oz No-see-um; Black|
|Packed Size:||8" x 16" (20 cm x 41 cm)|
|Interior height:||46" (117 cm) at the head
31" (79 cm) at the foot
|Interior width:||54" (137 cm) at the head
48" (122 cm) at the foot
|Interior Length:||88" (224 cm)|
|Floor Area:||31 ft2 (2.9 m2)|
|Height of tub-floor:||10" (25 cm)|
|Shelter:||24.0 oz (680 g)|
|Guylines:||1.8 oz (51 g)|
|Shock cord & clips:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (11):||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Rear pole grommet:||0.1 oz (3 g)|
|Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack:||0.4 oz (11 g)|
|Total:||27.1 oz (768 g)|