A minimalist's dream come true.
Total weight: 12.8 oz | 363 g
Sorry, the Obsidian color option is unavailable for the foreseeable future (white is still available).
For your minimal trips, the wind-shedding Cirriform provides a solid tarp in a small package. Pair it with your bivy for bomber protection, or use it with our 1P Bug Shelter to create a lightweight double-wall tent.
- Tapered shape uses space efficiently.
- Catenary cuts for a taut pitch.
- Rear beak adds protection to the foot.
- Zippered front beak rolls completely out of the way.
- Durable #5 waterproof zipper
- Taped Dyneema seams never need sealing.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for a long life.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs ease pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
Things to know
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Tarp:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Packed Size:||7" x 5.5" x 2.5" (18 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm)|
Click the images below to see overall dimensions of the tarp.
|Tarp:||10.2 oz (289 g)|
|Guylines:||1.67 oz (48 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (11):||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Rear pole grommet:||0.1 oz (3 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Total:||12.8 oz (363 g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.|