A minimalist's dream come true.
Total weight: 15.2 oz | 431 g
Sorry, the Obsidian color option is unavailable for the foreseeable future (white is still available).
For your minimal trips, the wind-shedding Cirriform provides a solid tarp in a small package. Pair it with your bivy for bomber protection, or use it with our 1P or 2P Bug Shelter to create an ultralight double-wall tent.
- Tapered shape uses space efficiently.
- Catenary cuts for a taut pitch.
- Rear beak adds protection to the foot.
- Zippered front beak rolls completely out of the way.
- Durable #5 waterproof zipper
- Taped Dyneema seams never need sealing.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for a long life.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs ease pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
Things to know
- This tarp has two zippers, though not pictured in all the photos. See this dimensioned image for locations.
- Pitches using your trekking poles or optional tent poles. Recommended trekking pole lengths are 49" and 36" (Longer rear pole is ok).
- Requires minimum 7 stakes; 9 recommended (not included).
- Seams should be sealed as per these instructions prior to use. Or use our sealing service.
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Tarp:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Tarp:||12.0 oz (340 g)|
|Guylines:||1.8 oz (51 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (11):||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Rear pole grommet:||0.1 oz (3 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Total:||15.2 oz (431 g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly.|