A tarp for the minimalist.
Total weight: 8.1 oz | 230 g
Sorry, the Obsidian color option is unavailable for the foreseeable future (white is still available).
This tarp tapers in width to provide more coverage where you need it and less where you don't. Catenary curves on the ridge and edges help produce a wind-shedding, taut pitch in the classic a-frame configuration.
- Tapered shape uses space efficiently.
- Catenary cuts for a taut pitch.
- Taped Dyneema seams never need sealing.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for a long life.
- Great for partnering with your bivy.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs ease pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
- Pitches using your trekking poles or found objects.
- FREE Domestic Shipping!
- Made in the USA
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Tarp:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Front Width:||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Rear Width:||5 ft (1.52 m)|
|Length:||9 ft (2.74 m)|
|Packed Size:||6" x 8" x 2" (15cm x 20cm x 5cm)|
|Tarp:||6.2 oz (176 g)|
|Guylines:||1.2 oz (34 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (8):||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Grommets:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Total:||8.1 oz (230 g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.|