A tarp for the minimalist.
Total weight: 9.6 oz | 272g
Sorry, the Obsidian color option is unavailable for the foreseeable future (white is still available).
This tarp tapers in width to provide more coverage where you need it and less where you don't. Catenary curves on the ridge and edges help produce a wind-shedding, taut pitch in the classic a-frame configuration.
Made from ultralight, 0.8 oz Dyneema, this tarp measures 9' long and tapers in width from 8'-8" ft at the front to 7' at the foot. Tie-outs are located at the ends of the ridgeline, each of the four corners, and at the midpoints of the long edges.
- Tapered shape uses space efficiently.
- Catenary cuts for a taut pitch.
- Taped Dyneema seams never need sealing.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for a long life.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs ease pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
- Pitches using your trekking poles or found objects.
- FREE Domestic Shipping!
- Made in the USA
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Tarp:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Packed Size:||6" x 8" x 3" (15cm x 20cm x 8cm)|
|Front Width:||8'-8" (2.64 m)|
|Rear Width:||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Length:||9 ft (2.74 m)|
|Tarp:||7.7 oz (216g)|
|Guylines:||1.2 oz (34 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (8):||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Grommets:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Total:||9.6 oz (272g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.|