“It has the best performance to weight ratio of the bunch.”
~Backpacker Magazine: Jurries, Amy. “Room for One” Backpacker Magazine Sept. 2015: 55-57. Print
Now available in Obsidian! Obsidian is our new true black Dyneema. Check it out!
When you’ve just finished a big day and you’re aiming for another one tomorrow, our no-fuss, single-wall Cirriform lets you focus on getting things done.
Just pitch the fly and let the integrated floor and netting fall into place. The Cirriform is a great for squeezing into tight spots, while its deep tub-floor retains a spacious interior. The unique dual-pointed front beak provides extra coverage for gear.
The Cirriform SW features our ‘OSAS’ system - seal off the mesh on each side by simply pulling on a cord. Great for blocking a cold breeze or to adjust your pitch from your sleeping bag.
- One-piece design keeps pitching simple.
- Compact footprint slips into tight spots.
- 2-point beak maximizes vestibule space.
- Zippered vestibule rolls completely out of the way.
- Integrated no-see-um mesh and tub floor keep nature out.
- 'OSAS' System blocks wind/spray without pitch adjustment (video).
- Interior stash pocket and hang loop for your odds and ends.
- Reinforced Dyneema Tie-outs for long life
- Taped seams on Dyneema fly never need sealing.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs for easy pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Made in the USA by hikers for hikers!
- FREE Domestic Shipping.
We build this tent using ultralight .8 oz Dyeema for the rain fly and Silnylon for the floor to maximize weight savings and durability for the dollar.
- Pitching Instructions
- Before using, seams at corners of the floor should be sealed as per these instructions. Or use our sealing service.
- Pitches using your trekking poles or optional tent poles. Recommended trekking pole lengths are 43" and 29" (Longer rear pole is ok).
- Requires minimum 7 stakes; 9 recommended (not included).
Click the images below to see overall dimensions of the rain fly.
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
|Fly:||0.8 oz Dyneema (DCF)
formerly known as Cuben Fiber
|Floor:||30D SilNylon 6.6; 3000mm HH
Color: Charcoal (darker than shown in pictures)
|Netting:||0.65 oz No-see-um; Black|
|Packed Size:||8" x 12" (20 cm x 30 cm)|
|Interior height:||41" (104 cm) at the head
26" (66 cm) at the foot
|Interior width:||42" (107 cm) at the head
30" (76 cm) at the foot
|Interior Length:||89" (226 cm)|
|Floor Area:||22.25 ft2 (2.1 m2)|
|Height of tub-floor:||9" (23 cm)|
|Shelter:||21.0 oz (595 g)*|
|Guylines:||1.7 oz (48 g)|
|Shock cord & clips:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (11):||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Rear pole grommet:||0.1 oz (3 g)|
|Dyneema Stuff Sack:||0.4 oz (11 g)|
|Total:||24.0 oz (680 g)|
|Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.|
Floors are now made with our new SilNylon with better waterproofness, strength, and lower weight. The color is 'Charcoal' which is darker than that shown in the pictures. The posted weight for this shelter reflects our prior SilNylon. Actual weight should be a little lighter than listed!