A tarp for the minimalist.
Total weight: 11.1 oz | 315 g
This tarp tapers in width to provide more coverage where you need it and less where you don't. Catenary curves on the ridge and edges help produce a wind-shedding, taut pitch in the classic a-frame configuration.
- Tapered shape uses space efficiently.
- Catenary cuts for a taut pitch.
- Rectangular shape is most versatile.
- Great for partnering with your bivy.
- Be adaptable to your environment.
- Lineloc tensioners at tie-outs ease pitch adjustment (removable).
- UHMWPE Core guyline with reflective tracer included.
- Handcrafted by hikers for hikers!
- Pitches using your trekking poles or found objects.
- Seam should be sealed as per these instructions prior to use. Or use our sealing service.
- FREE Domestic Shipping!
- Made in the USA
See our Lead Time page to see how long it will take to receive your shelter.
Silicone coated, 1.1 oz/yd2 before coating
|Packed Size:||6" x 8" x 2" (15cm x 20cm x 5cm)|
|Front Width:||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Rear Width:||5 ft (1.52 m)|
|Length:||9 ft (2.74 m)|
|Tarp:||9.1 oz (258)|
|Guylines:||1.2 oz (34 g)|
|LineLoc Tensioners (8):||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Grommets:||0.2 oz (6 g)|
|Stuff Sack:||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|Total:||11.1 oz | 315 g|
|Actual weights may vary slightly, primarily due to fluctuations in coatings.|